Home Seller Services
Selling a house typically includes the following elements. I’ll be your resource and guide throughout this process.
- Clarify your needs and expectations.
- Review selling process, initial market evaluating strategy.
- Interview “Agency” choices.
- Select appropriate representation.
- Design and Implement Marketing Plan
- Complete home enhancement recommendations.
- Schedule marketing activities.
- Show the property to brokers and prospective qualified buyers.
- Communicate sales status and marketing activities.
- Optimize marketing and pricing as necessary.
- Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Receive and review offer from Buyer’s real estate representative.
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions.
- Negotiate; consider counter offers.
- Reach a final agreement.
Complete CLOSING Process
• Deposit of Buyer’s earnest money.
• Sign documents.
• Initiate title search, deliver preliminary title report to Buyer.
• Initiate inspections.
• Resolve remaining contingencies.
• Conduct final walk-through with Buyer
• Initiate loan funding/balance of funds from Buyer.
• Record title.
• Buyer takes possession of the property.
• Help you find your next home.
• Assist you with relocation, if needed.