Real Estate Services
Home Buyer Services
Finding and buying the right home begins with identifying your financing needs. The first step in this highly personalized process is determining how much house you can afford to buy. Unless you are in a position to pay all cash for your home, you will need to obtain a home loan (mortgage) to finance your purchase.
Once you have been pre-approved by your chosen Loan Officer, you will have the buying power you need in today’s competitive housing market. I will help you in contacting lenders to help you in getting approval for a loan.
Once you’ve identified what you like in your present community, you will have a better idea of what you are looking for in your new home. I will assist you in selecting homes to view based on the needs you have discussed with me.
The process of buying a home can be daunting even if it isn’t your first time. I will walk you through all the steps to make buying a home as stress-free as possible.
Home Seller Services
Selling a house typically includes the following elements. I’ll be your resource and guide throughout this process.
- Clarify your needs and expectations.
- Review selling process, initial market evaluating strategy.
- Interview “Agency” choices.
- Select appropriate representation.
- Design and Implement Marketing Plan
- Complete home enhancement recommendations.
- Schedule marketing activities.
- Show the property to brokers and prospective qualified buyers.
- Communicate sales status and marketing activities.
- Optimize marketing and pricing as necessary.
- Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Receive and review offer from Buyer’s real estate representative.
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions.
- Negotiate; consider counter offers.
- Reach a final agreement.
Complete CLOSING Process
- Deposit of Buyer’s earnest money.
- Sign documents.
- Initiate title search, deliver preliminary title report to Buyer.
- Initiate inspections.
- Resolve remaining contingencies.
- Conduct final walk-through with Buyer
- Initiate loan funding/balance of funds from Buyer.
- Record title.
- Buyer takes possession of the property.
- Help you find your next home.
- Assist you with relocation, if needed.